27.8.12

Short, but sweet update

Times goes too fast. We went down to Kiev last Wednesday, on the train all day, and picked up our new companions on Thursday. I'm happy the trainers meeting wasn't quite as long as before because it's a little boring the 3rd time. All other trainers had also trained 2 or 3 times before except one. My new companion is Elder Stuart Pace. His parents are mission president in Barcelona Spain, so he just turned 18! His sister is on a mission in Norway too. He way cool and is already doing very well at Russian. I'm impressed as are all the members. I'm excited to get into this last transfer and do work with him.

We got home on Friday night after another all day train, about 11 hours. I learned to make vareniki on Saturday. They're perogies in English. That was way fun.

I wish I knew more of what to say. I know the Church is true. My testimony keeps getting stronger. I feel the Spirit as we teach and testify. I love my mission.

- Elder Mahoney

No comments:

Post a Comment